Forest Green Hammocks Only $19.99!
While Supplies Last
The GO! Hammock story
In 2015, GO! Outfitters launched our first product ever, the GO! Hammock. Over four years later the GO! Hammock is still loved for it's comfort, durability, portability and price.
GO! Hammock is designed to go anywhere with you and it can be set up in a snap. It's great for camping, hiking, picnics or just lounging in the backyard.
What makes the GO! Hammock so comfortable?
The GO! Hammock eliminates uncomfortable pressure points by distributing the user's body weight more evenly than traditional hammocks. Its generous size allows freedom to move around and makes it easy find lots of comfortable positions, even for side sleepers!
In order to reduce the curved body position that's associated with hammocks, experts recommend lying at a diagonal angle. To enable users to lie even flatter, we made the GO! Hammock extra long and wide. With a length of 11 feet, it's much longer than most hammocks, this extra length helps flatten out the body position dramatically! At 70" wide, one can lie at an even greater angle in the hammock, flattening the body position even more!
Optional Quick Link Tree Straps
This high quality hammock suspension system is reliable, inexpensive and easy to set up and adjust. You can set your hammock up in less than a minute with this system.
- Includes two, 10' Long Straps. Each strap has 16 Adjustment Loops + 1 Loop for Attachment to a Tree.
- 400 lb. Weight Capacity. These No-Stretch Polyester Webbing Tree Straps are the Best Choice for Hammock Camping and general Hammock Use
- Our daisy-chain system makes it easy to set your hammock up without any complicated knots or hardware. To use, simply wrap the strap around a tree and pass the adjustment loop end through the anchor loop and clip the carabiner on your hammock to one of the 16 adjustment loops.
- 6 Ultra-Strong rows of bar tack stitches secure each of the 34 loops. Because of this the Quick Link Tree Straps are the most reliable daisy-chain hammock suspension straps in the industry.
- Each Strap has 16 Adjustment Loops + 1 Loop for Attachment to a Tree. • 400 lb. Weight Capacity. These No-Stretch Polyester Webbing Tree Straps are the Best Choice for Hammock Camping and general Hammock Use
- High Visibility Reflective Threads help prevent you from forgetting them by accidentally leaving them attached to the tree.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Includes Free Drawstring Bag & Instructions
- Complete Set Only Weighs 12 ounces.
- These straps won't stretch when you use them or when they get wet, making them the best choice for hammock camping.
- Carabiners are not included with this set but every hammock made by Go Outfitters includes 2 free carabiners
To maximize comfort and to take the guess work out of setting up your hammock we recommend ordering the optional ridgeline. The ridgeline sets the sag of the hammock for maximum comfort every time. In order for a hammock to be as comfortable as possible, it must be set up with a certain amount of sag. This helps to flatten out the body position as much as possible while also reducing uncomfortable "shoulder squeeze", "calf ridge" and tight sides, caused by setting up the hammock incorrectly. Made from extremely strong Amsteel rope, this ridgeline is designed to last a lifetime! It also makes a great place to hang items while enjoying your hammock!
The GO! Hammock is the first hammock in the world with our new Fabric Tensioners! Large hammocks can sometimes have annoying loose fabric on the sides. To eliminate this problem, I designed removable fabric tensioners that pull the loose fabric out of the way. The tensioners make folds in the fabric, giving the hammock its unique shape.
Carabiners and Rope Loops
Every GO Hammock ships with two carabiners and rope loops to use with the suspension system of your choice. The included carabiners can also be used in conjunction with our tree straps! Simply clip the carabiner through the sewn loop on the strap, wrap the strap around a post or tree and clip the carabiner onto the tree strap.
Go! Hammock: 17 oz. Size: 132" Length X 70" Width. Material: 70D Breathable Parachute Nylon. Weight limit: 400 pounds.
Ridgeline: Weight 1/2 oz. Length: 110"
Rope Loops and Carabiners (pair): Weight 6 oz.
Tree straps with Cinch Buckles (pair): Weight 10.5 oz. Each strap is 15 feet long to make it easy to find a place to set up your hammock! The tree straps and cinch buckles and the GO! Hammock will all fit into the integrated stuff sack for maximum portability!