GO! Line | Multipurpose Cordage for Your Outdoor Adventures
Introducing GO! Line
Our new reflective, ultralight, high strength cordage, that you can count on when you’re hiking or camping. Use it for guy lines, tarp ridgelines and as a general purpose utility cord. It holds knots great but, no knots are required when using tactical toggles as knot replacement devices.
Tutorial: Using Tactical Toggles with GO! Line
GO! Line Works with our Tactical Toggle Knot Replacement Devices so you won;t have to remember any knots if you don't want to.
This reflective cordage, is made of ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (HMPE), It’s a material that’s commonly used to make body armor, bowstrings, climbing equipment, and for many more critical applications. The photo below shows GO! Line being produced at the factory.
GO! Line is an 8 strand hollow braid cordage with 6 strands of HMPE and two reflective tracers that light up in the night, when hit with a headlamp or flashlight. Reflective rope can help prevent you from tripping over guy lines at your campsite.
Top features that make GO! Line special
- It’s ultralight and high strength. A 100’ length weighs only 1.4 oz. and it has a breaking strength of 130 pounds.
- No Knots required. It works with common, knot replacement devices, including inexpensive tactical toggles. So you can won't have to remember any knots, if you don’t want to. There are videos below, that show how to use tactical toggles with GO! Line.
Order Tactical Toggle Knot Replacement Devices with GO! Line, & you can set your tarp up faster and easier than ever without knots.
- GO! Line holds knots. Most ropes made from this material are not good at holding knots, because HMPE is slick. We’ve overcome this problem, by designing this cordage with 6 stands of HMPE and 2 reflective tracers that are flat. This creates a texture on the rope that helps it hold knots. Slide and grip knots like the Klemheist knot work great with this cordage.
The unique design of GO! Line, creates a texture on the rope that holds knots better than other ropes made from HMPE.
- It’s Extremely Low Stretch, so you won’t need to constantly adjust it, it stays where you put it, unlike nylon cordage, that stretches under tension.
- It Doesn't Absorb Water and it dries fast so you don’t have to pack and carry soggy rope when you're camping or hiking.
- It’s super reflective and highly visible, so you can avoid tripping over your guy lines at the campsite.
- It’s Compact: With a diameter of only 1.5 millimeters, you can remove some from the spool and keep it with your hiking gear or everyday carry kit. It will only take up only a tiny amount of space.