Just Released! Supplies are limited!
Save $15 w/ Coupon Code: Launch-Save$15!
$15 Off All Adventure Top & Under Quilt 2.0's. No Limits!
We project the Adventure Under Quilt 2.0 will sell out fast!
Order Before They're Gone!
Important: The Adventure Top Quilt 2.0 is brand new! It's so new that some of the of the photos on this page are from the original Adventure Quilt product page. The description below is updated and accurate. We will update this page with new photos soon.
What's the difference between the original and version 2.0?
- Sleek New Look: Version 2.0 has a sleek new look that will look great with any color gear.
- Upgraded Premium Ultralight Fabric Liner & Shell: The outer shell is made of 15D 410T Nylon w/ Ripstop that is calendared to help block wind. The Liner is 15D 410T Nylon w/ Ripstop that is silky smooth and feels great on the skin.
- Reduced Weight: Quilt Weight: 38 oz. Version 2.0 is 8 ounces lighter than the original, thanks to the upgraded ultralight fabrics. (+3.5 oz. with included compression bag)
The product video below, is for the original Adventure Under Quilt. All functionality, features and dimensions are the same, with the exceptions of the improvements mentioned above and the new colors.
Prevents Cold Butt Syndrome!
Every day, more people are switching from tent camping to hammock camping. If you try it, you might find that your backside can get cold fast, because it's exposed cool air and wind. Some people use sleeping bags in hammocks but the insulation gets compressed and doesn't work. Others sleep on sleeping pads, but keeping them in place can be a nightmare. The Adventure Under Quilt 2.0 solves these problems and will insulate you from underneath to keep you cozy!
Illustration courtesy of Derek Hansen at TheUltimateHang.com
The Adventure Under Quilt 2.0 Will Keep You Cozy
The Unique Shape Creates a Tight Seal Between The Hammock and the Quilt. (Original version of the Adventure Quilt is shown in photo below.)
The ends of the Adventure Under Quilt 2.0 can be cinched up, to adjust the seal between the hammock and quilt.
Every Adventure Quilt Includes These Standard Accessories, to make it easy to adapt to the camping hammock you already have or the next one you buy!
This Full Length Quilt Provides Head To Toe Coverage
This full length quilt, provides head to toe coverage. The high side panels block wind and keep you warm and insulated in almost any position
Adjustable & Adaptable.
Works with All Brands of Gathered End Hammocks
It's easy to set up, just clip it onto your hammock's suspension with the included carabiners and shock cord. We added six tie out loops extra carabiners, shock cord and cord locks so you can adapt it to the hammock you already have, or the next one you buy.
It takes 2 carabiners to hang the Adventure Under Quilt. We're throwing in 2 extra carabiners, 4 extra cord locks and extra shock cord so it can be adapted to work with any gathered end hammock
Built-in line locks make it easy to adjust. Once you get it set up, it'll stay locked in so next time just clip it on. It's that easy.
Easy To Set Up
Clips onto your hammock's suspension with the included carabiners.
Quality, Value & Reliability
It's what we're all about! We go the extra mile when designing and manufacturing gear, so you can rest assured that you are getting a high quality, reliable product at an excellent price. Complete customer satisfactions is our top priority and we provide world-class customer service.
The Adventure Under Quilt looks amazing in any outdoor setting and w/ all colors of camping gear. Hammock camping insulation is critical when hammock camping in temperatures below 70 degrees F.
Top of the Line Materials
The Adventure Under Quilt 2.0 is made from durable, high quality fabrics so you can count on it when you need it. The 2.0 features silky soft, ultralight 15D Ripstop Nylon, that's strong, durable and lightweight.
Liner Material: 15D Ripstop Nylon
Shell Material: 15D Ripstop Nylon - Calendered
Max Loft Insulation
Our Max Loft Insulation captures your body heat to keep you toasty! It's soft, lofty and compressible. Since it's 100% polyester, it can be washed & it dries quickly. Max Loft Insulation is hypoallergenic, insulates even when wet and doesn't lose loft in humid environments. Compare these benefits to the benefits of goose or duck down insulation.
- Temperature Rating: 20°F & UP
- Length: 80"
- Width: 51"
- Compressed Size & Shape: Cylinder, 8" Diameter X 9" Length
- Uncompressed Size In Stuff Sack: Cylinder, 8" Diameter X 15" Length
- Insulation: Max Loft Insulation. 100% Polyester (Contains Max Loft 10°F insulation but we have set the Temperature Rating of the quilt conservatively at 20°F)
- Shell Material: 15D Ripstop Nylon - Calendered
- Liner Material: 15D Ripstop Nylon
- User Height Limit: 7'
- Compatibility: Works With Any Gathered End Hammock
- Approximate Quilt Weight: 2lb. 8 oz. (38 oz.) Including the Adventure Under Quilt 2.0, 2 Carabiners and Built-in Shock Cord Suspension.
- Weight of Compression Stuff Sack: 3.5 oz.
Video: Set Up Tutorial
The Adventure Under Quilt 2.0 will sell out fast!
Order Now, Before They're Gone!